Rope Access Training
Rope Access Training is intended for anyone who has no previous Industrial Rope Access experience. The certification is for anyone that has to complete work at-height using an industrial 2 rope system. Upon successfully completion, you will be able to practice Rope Access as a technician. Things you’ll learn include:
- Care and maintenance of PPE
- Harness assembly
- Descender/Backup/Rope Clamps/Cowstails
- Ascent/Descent/Change Overs
- Ascent with Descender
- Descent with Ascenders
- Bagging/Coiling a rope
- Basic Anchors & Y Hangs
- Passing Deviations / 4 Rope Transfer
- Rope Protection
- Edge Obstruction
- Small & Large Rebelays
- Horizontal Aid Climbing
- You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age and be able to provide government ID or passport details.
- You have good strength‐to‐weight ratio and average to good cardio fitness level.
- Healthy joints and full‐function of extremities (especially hands).
- Recommended maximum body weight of 220 lbs for people up to 6 ft tall..
Are you interested in our training services? Contact us for more information.