Radio Frequency Awareness
Radio Frequency (RF) Awareness, or RF Safety Awareness training, RF Awareness, course is conducted by knowledgeable, technical instructors capable of responding to questions regarding Radio Frequency Health and Safety issues. All of our courses meet or exceed all requirements to be OSHA compliant. We’re committed to RF Awareness safety training.
Reasons for RF Awareness training:
- Some Carriers and Turf contractors will not permit your crews on site
- OSHA requires a comprehensive RF program
- FCC requires training on a communication site
This RF Awareness course also meets the RF safety training requirements for major carriers and contracting organizations. This is a highly sought-after certification course; we encourage you to read the below information to learn more.
Certification is good for 2 years. Join like-minded people and earn your certification!
- Understanding of the potential health effects of exposure to RF hazards
- Understanding of the relevant limits and standards of Radio Frequency
- Awareness of safe working procedures at RF transmitter sites
- Ability to identify potential RF hazards on site
- Understand the concepts of Radio Frequency
- Correct use of PPE in the form of a RF personal monitor and RF suits
- Understanding the standards to OSHA, IEEE, and FCC
- History of Wireless and Radio Frequency
Are you interested in our training services? Contact us for more information.